Berry Street Education Leadership Masterclass
A new 2-day course in trauma-informed leadership in schools and educational systems
- 17 June - 18 June 2021
This masterclass is open to anyone who holds a position of leadership within their own school (e.g., principals, assistant principals, lead teachers, wellbeing leaders, allied education professionals supporting schools) and has already completed the first four-days of the BSEM. It has been designed to provide a space for rigorous experiential learning, and personal and professional leadership development. Due to this, each masterclass will have a 20-person capacity.
There can be gaps between the day to day implementation of the Berry Street Education Model (BSEM) strategies in the classroom and practices that leaders need to adopt when embedding a trauma-informed system change across a school.
In this masterclass you will:
- Learn through a community of practice approach to implement your schools’ strategic plans
- Bolster your schools’ academic achievement and wellbeing goals
- Facilitate a shift in your schools’ culture wherein staff share ownership for enhancing collective teacher efficacy
- Join fellow educational leaders collectively working towards trauma-informed systems change
How you benefit
- Learn through a community of practice approach to implement trauma-informed change aligned with your school’s strategic plans.
- Build on your school’s wellbeing and academic goals and measure by combining professional insight with perspectives from across your school system
- Facilitate a shift in your school’s culture where staff share ownership for enhancing collective efficacy of practice to sustain trauma-informed change
Dates and Location
17-18 June 2021 Brisbane QLD, Queensland Tennis Centre
The cost of the masterclass is $1,200 per person including GST.
This covers all tuition fees, morning tea & lunch, resources and venue.
For further information or queries, please contact Dr Tom Brunzell at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Orville Gardener at email@example.com 0428 395 206